- February 20, 2019
- Posted by: Elyse Wood
- Category: Better Credit Community, Credit, credit counseling, Fix My credit, How to fix my credit, how to get collections off my credit report
Hey Folks! Thank You for Joining our Blog today!
Today I want to talk about recognizing the signs when you may need credit services or just some indicators that your credit scores need a boost!
I never forget when I was in so much debt back in the 90’s that I simply wanted to crawl under a rock and bury myself under it. My credit scores were in the 400’s and I couldn’t get anyone to lend me a buck. Every time I checked my credit scores they seemed like they were sinking and sinking. If I did need a loan, I had to get a co-signer (someone with better credit) to sign on my behalf.
How did I pull myself out of the debt ditch? By creating a plan, a budget, a financial strategy and most importantly, I began working on my credit.
6 clear indicators you need to form a plan, get on a budget, and clean your credit up when:
1. Debt collectors are calling you or sending you correspondence.
2. You need a co-signer to get a loan.
3. Your constantly denied credit.
4. Landlords wont rent to you.
5. If you are approved for credit your given higher interest rates and required to pay higher deposits.
6. Your scared to check your credit reports.
If you have identified with at least 3 of these then you may be in need of a budgeting plan and credit repair!
Stay Tuned next week for more credit tidbits from Credit Corrector Solutions.
Interested in repairing your credit? Credit Corrector Solutions has been assisting consumers for over 7 years in fixing their credit, preparing for home ownership, and raising their credit scores. We understand the importance of good credit.Contact us today at 877-335-8865 or fill out our contact form on our website.
Follow Us On Instagram:
or join our facebook group “Better Credit Community” for daily credit tips!
“Like” our facebook page